And the 5 must-have safe devices for kids are...
1. UV clothes, swimwear, surfwear, caps, bucket hats, banded waterproof sunglasses from UV Skinz and Solartex. UV protective clothes are great ways to protect children from skin the potential harm to skin and eyes of prolonged sun exposure and intensely hot weather.
2. Safe, educational toys from Fat Brain Toys. Games that are designed to challenge your child while building intelligence and motor functioning.Games include puzzles, construction sets, pattern recognition, rhythm and memory challenges, and games of balance. Give your kid a toy that’s a safe alternative to video games and the internet, while promoting educational fun!
3. GPS location watches like KiGO watch and Trax Play. GPS location watches allow parents to track the location of their young children, so they don’t have to worry about losing them.Many of the watches feature two-way communication, so parents and their children can maintain verbal contact. Some have an array of games and other features that can incentivize children to wear them, though others minimize the bells-and-whistles and function simply as watches and location trackers.
4. Children’s protective sports gear from JBM. Wrist guards, elbow guards, knee pads and helmets for children learning to skate, bicycle or skateboard.Many children like outdoor sports, but risk reduction can be essential for more high-risk activities like skateboarding. Always make sure that the extreme little athletes are properly protected.
5. Puro Sound Labs volume-limiting, noise-canceling headphones for kids. Kids and teenagers (and the general population) are using headphones ever more these days, for activities ranging from music, to phone calls, to interactive video games. Volume-limiting headphones ensure that children, whose ears are particularly sensitive, aren’t regularly exposed to loud noises that can permanently damage hearing. With volume-taming features, child-safe headphones allow your kid to use the popular devices without the risks they normally carry.